AN IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING YOUR PRIVACY
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY TO HELP US PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Maintaining your trust and confidence is high priority. We want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we obtain information about you and how we may use that information, and how we safeguard information.
Any links from our website to other websites are provided simply for your convenience and do not imply our endorsement of the content or the provider. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you do so at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such websites.
What Personal Information We Collect and Handle?
‘’Personal information” is defined as any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
As part of our functions and to provide you with better services, we may collect the following personal information from you specifically:
- Delivery Address
- E-mail Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
We may also collect “sensitive personal information”, which is defined as personal information:
- About an individual’s nationality, marital status, age, and religious affiliations;
- About an individual’s education, or to any proceeding for any offense committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
- Issued by the government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes but is not limited to, social security numbers, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns;
Rest assured that all your personal and sensitive personal information shall be kept safe and secure and will be used only for the purposes outlined below.
We shall be collecting and storing your personal information only for the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the website sold by FLR. Payments that you make through the website for products, will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through FLR. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- To update you on the delivery of the products and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with the third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with FLR or otherwise provide us with your personal information, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances FLR may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Security of your Personal Information
We highly value the personal information collected and stored with us and make sure that it is protected from possible threats, both online and offline. Our office has put in place the necessary technical, organisational and physical measures to make sure that your data is kept safe and secure.
If you wish to know more about our company’s security measures you may check our Security Privacy Notice by clicking on this link
Whenever you visit our website, your browser may send us personal information which we collect as part of our procedure. The process of collecting this information is called “Log Data” and may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visited, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
FLR may record calls for training and quality purposes. Where your call is to be recorded, you will be informed of this at the beginning of the call. We will not use the information that we collect from you for any purposes other than for training and monitoring the quality of the information that we provide you over the telephone.
Call recordings are stored securely and access to such recordings is limited to certain personnel only. Recorded calls will be saved for no longer than is necessary.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you click agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Control over your Personal Information
You can choose to take out your personal information from our database if you so wish and our assigned personnel will assist you to make sure your information remains secure until its removal from our system. Likewise, you can also limit as to what purposes your personal information may be used on. And if you want to opt out of any contracts or dealings involving the release of your personal information, you may also get in touch with our personnel to assist you on this matter.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
You acknowledge and agree that FLR has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if FLR has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purpose of the meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against FLR for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
SSAIB, ATSVR, ISDN2e, ISDN30e, EN54-25, FREE Minutes, ISDN, PSTN, ACD Agent, IP PBX, SIP channel, NGN numbers, CAT5e and CAT6 cabling, VoIP, 128-bit AES encryption , 256-bit AES encryption, BS 5839, EN-50131, ISO 9001, 2015 compliant , BS 7858 , SiA