Conscious of the planet and its limited resources, we constantly strive to reduce our energy consumption and emissions in each sector we operate in, specifically recognising our operations and activity, in terms of the effect on the environment
We adopt the best environmental policies and demand continuous improvements, proving our commitment to minimise our environmental impact. We measure our commitment through complying, as a minimum, with current legislation and where possible, seeking to meet future legislative requirements before implementation.
- Reducing our use of natural resources as far as practically possible.
- Managing our operations to prevent pollution.
- Purchasing products and services with environmental considerations taken into account.
- Working with our customers and suppliers to help them meet their environmental obligations.
- Ensuring all our employees are aware of our environmental policies and act in accordance with them at all times.
- Setting appropriate targets and monitoring our operations to enable continual improvements in our environmental performance.
In order to provide a framework that allows these core values to be achieved, we have implemented a formal Environmental Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 as part of our Integrated Management System.